Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mail from our Donor Mr Jose Johnson

Name: Jose JohnsonAddress: Pallikkathyil ,Neeliparambil,arrattuvazhy City: Alapuzha,Kerala Country: India Phone / Mobile: 9249886049 Hi to all there,I am a registered donor of IBD.I would like to express my sincere Gratitude to God and IBD team for giving me an opportunity to serve others. I got 3 calls for donation through IBD.In that God allowed me to serve 2 persons and both were in Amritha Hospital, for the third one, I was ready to go but they later told me that they got sufficient Donors from their place. Once again my sincere thanks to all there. Also I have a suggestion for you ,In the listing page of blood banks,you have said that to roll over the image of blood drop to get address details of that bank,but for some browsers that wont work.So it will be better if you put address under the Blood bank name itself. Thankyou very much for your effort. GOD BLESS YOU
Regards
Name: Jose JohnsonAddress: Pallikkathyil ,Neeliparambil,arrattuvazhy City: Alapuzha,Kerala Country: India Phone / Mobile: 9249886049