Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mr Dinesh Jain Calls from Naperville USA.

I was on my way to a Dhaba (Wayside Eatery ) with a few of my friends and family to celebrate a friends birthday. I got a call on my cell. The number blinking on my cell was an international number. The call was from outside India. My immediate thought was that the person calling must be needing blood for a near and dear one in india. I usually get calls from sons and daughters who need blood for their parents in India. I took the Call.

The person on the other end identified himself as Dinesh Jain , he said that he read about Indianblooddonors.com and was very happy to note the work being done by us. He was from Nagpur and was settled in the US. He is the founder of Aagami, Inc . He is also the Founder of an organisation Nagpur First which wants to see Nagpur on the Global Map.