Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mail from our Donor Mr Akhil Sharma

Hello Namaskar,
My name is Akhil Sharma I saw a article about your website in March 2008 issue of Hindustan Times, I joined as a volunteer donor on 7th April 2008,yesterday evening i got a SMS from yur website about the need of blood and a call from Mr.Gupta for need of blood for he neice who is undergoing Chemotherapy at PGIMER,Chandigarh.I went today morning and was able to help by able assistance from doctors of PGIMER.WBC Patelletes were taken from my blood which were to be transferred to Ankita's blood to give her assistance to fight the immunity Met Ankita( patient) who is good in academics, a 3rd year student at Haryana Engg .College,Jagadhari,Haryana, her mother who is a courageous and pious lady. I think i might have taken a small step for the betterment of mankind. May god help Ankita and her family to fight this out at their own.

Akhil Sharma,Chandigarh,16-04-2008 4:22 PM.