Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mail from Mr Deepak S

Mr Poacha,
I would whole heatedly thank you and appreciate your efforts in helping the needy. One of my friends passed your website when i needed blood for my father who is suffering from multiple Cancers. My father is currently in advanced stage.I have been helped by IBD team atleast on 3 occations when my father needed blood. Incidentally, when i was looking for blood, i happen to see a request from a poor bengali couple searching for A+ve which was my blood group. I gleefully calledup and gave blood. Its a great pleasure to be associated with you. Please keep up the good work. I shall try my level best to make sure that Indianblooddonors.com will be known to as many people as possible.
Thanks
Deepak S
B1006,Magnolia Block,Brigade Millennium
Bangalore