Thursday, October 09, 2008

Mail from Mr Rajesh A Jasani

Hello Sir,
This is Rajesh from Mumbai. I had used the service of you website Indianblooddonors.com for my dad's bypass surgery. Believe me, this is one of the best social services I have ever seen in my life. I was really scared when the Hospital authorities told me that they dont have O Negative blood in stock and I have to make arrangement for all 4-5 bottles, as this is very rare bloodgroup. But somehow I came across this wonderful website and it was like my that tension was taken care by this website. Million thanks to the brains who though and made this. The replies to the SMS are very very quick with one donor's contact info, within say 3-5 sec. Also, the donors are quite helpful. I cud really find 5 donors within just a day time, who came to the hospital at the time they comitted, though a working day, and voluntarily donated their blood with smiling faces and asking me to be with my dad and they dont need any kind of formalities. Thanks a lot to them too....
Again, an extra-ordinary service from Indianblooddonors.com . Hats off to the entire team of this website.
Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh A. Jasani
Cell : 9819553080