Thursday, December 10, 2009

From Dubai to India to Donate Blood

Dear Khushroo & Fermin Poacha,
Greetings of the day to you.
Out of all the registered members in your website, I would be surprised if you remember me. I have donated a couple of times through your website and once received stickers from you as well. This was during the time that i was in India. Currently I am residing in DUbai and frequent India on a half yearly basis. As a result I am not sure how useful my data on your website will be. However, I have also uploaded my India mobile number (which is active for lifetime) and my residence number where my parents can be reached at all times.
If an emergency arises and the patient is unable to find blood in time, I am willing to fly down to any major city in India (which is not more than a 3 hour flight from Dubai).
My blood group is B-ve and as such I can understand the desperation from the patients family as this blood type is rare.
Warm regards
Saugat Mahapatra
Dubai # 00971-559208595

No comments:

Post a Comment